Saturday 30 January 2010

Τα παιδιά ζωγραφίζουν στον τοίχο



Slide 01: The children are painting in the wall
Slide 02: The children are painting in the wall two hearts and the sun in the middle.
Slide 03: I take light from the sun
Slide 04: And I make it love And you‘re saying you like it.
Slide 05: I take light from the sun
Slide 06: And I make it love And you‘re saying you like it.
Slide 07: The children are singing on the roads And their voices change the world.
Slide 08: The darkness disappears
Slide 09: And the day flourishes like the flowers In the window
Slide 10: The darkness disappears
Slide 11: And the day flourishes like the flowers In the window
Slide 12: My heart is like a cloud
Slide 13: And life is a feast in a square,
Slide 14: I love you
Slide 15: and the immense world
Slide 16: How much it’s like a little town!
Slide 17: I love you
Slide 18: and the immense world
Slide 19: How much it’s like a little town!
Slide 20: Νοέμβριος 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Το χαμομηλάκι | To hamomilaki